What is Stranger Dare?
Stranger Dare is a game that is meant to be played with friends in an environment full of strangers. Grab a group of friends and head out to a populated area.
For 99% of the population, interacting with random strangers is not typical. Stranger Dare plays upon that and is meant to get you out of your comfort zone to the delight and laughter of your friends.
-- How to Play --
- First, you'll need to select the number of players (up to 8) and enter their names.
- Each player takes turns performing a Stranger Dare. Players can choose to either attempt the dare or decline the dare. Declining to even try the dare results in a loss of points.
- The first player to reach 250 points wins!
-- The Rules --
- The first rule of Stranger Dare is that we don't talk about Stranger Dare! If a player tells a stranger that he/she is playing a game, that player automatically fails that particular dare.
- Every dare must be completed within visual distance of the other players and ideally within listening distance of at least one other player.
- The determination of whether or not a dare was successful is based upon the group's consensus. Majority rules.
-- Scoring --
The winner of the game is the first person to reach 250 points.
You earn points by accepting and completing dares.
- Each person takes a turn either accepting or declining a dare.
- If a player declines a dare, that player loses half of that dare's potential points. For example, if a dare is worth 40 points and the player declines to try it, that player loses 20 points.
- Any player who accepts a dare, but is unable to complete it, earns zero (0) points for that attempt. It pays to at least try the dare!
- Accepting a dare and successfully completing it earns you the total points shown for that dare.
- The first person to 250 wins.